1. How do I contact an ASUS eStore team member? Please call 855-755-2787 for support.
- By telephone Monday through Friday between the hours of 6:00AM to 6:00PM PST
- By completing the "Contact Us" form
1. My transaction was not approved, how can I place an order?
You may call an eStore team member to help you determine the reason your order was not accepted. You will be required to log back into your account and start over.
2. My transaction was declined due to an AVS mismatch, but I still see charges on my card?
When the Address Verification Service (AVS) declines your transaction, the payment is voided but the authorization will remain. The amount will be held on your card and will remain until the hold expires. This time period will vary depending on your credit card company or issuing bank (Please contact your credit card company for the pre-determined hold time).
3. How do I check the status of my Order?
You will receive an automated email from us with your tracking number once your order is shipped, but to check on the latest status of your order, you can log into your eStore account using the My Account link.
4. Can I purchase over the telephone?
No, eStore does not accept orders by phone or email; your order must be placed through the eStore website.
5. Can I place an order that is out of stock (Create a backorder)?
No, our site is not designed to allow back orders. The site will only allow you to place an order for products that are available. You may utilize the "notify me when in stock" feature instead.
1. How can I pay for my order?
- American Express
The following payment options are not accepted: Purchase Orders, Net Terms, Personal Check, Cashier's Check, Money Order, Electronic Funds Transfers, Pay Pal, and Discover. Due to address verification requirements, we are unable to accept payment with:
- International Credit Cards
- Pre-Paid Visa/MasterCard gift cards
2. Does eStore charge sales tax?
Yes all orders shipped in California or Canada will be charged Sales tax. California sales tax is 9.75%. Canada sales tax will vary by location.
1. Where do your orders ship from?
All US orders will ship from Fremont, CA. All Canada orders will ship from Markham, ON Canada.
2. Can I pick up my order?
eStore does not offer pick up service at either location at this time. This option will be implemented in the future.
3. I noticed that FedEx is the only shipping courier listed, can I request my package to ship using a different courier like UPS or USPS?
Although we do want to provide the best possible pricing, FedEx is the only option at this time.
4. Do you offer a FedEx weekend delivery service option?
Weekend delivery is not an available shipping option.
5. Do you ship internationally?
No, ASUS eStore is a branch of ASUS Computers North America Region and will not ship outside our service area. Please use the following link to find a closer service center to you:http://support.asus.com/contact/contact.aspx?no=339&SLanguage=en-us.
6. Can you ship to an APO or PO Box address?
Since all eStore orders are shipped with FedEx service, eStore can not ship to an APO or PO Box address.
7. I received a damaged part in my order, what do I do?
Please contact an eStore team member immediately with your order number. We will help reship the item as soon as possible. Do not throw away the original packing; your feedback will help us ensure proper packaging in the future.
8. My package was lost by FedEx, what do I do now?
Please contact an eStore team member immediately with your order number. ASUS will reship most items to you depending on price and availability. All lost packages will require a FedEx claim and can only be done by an eStore team member.
1. I no longer need my parts, what is the eStore return policy?
Orders can be returned if requested within 14-calender days of the invoice date. All returns will require an RA (Return Authorization) number and form to be accepted. Please contact an eStore team member to see if your order qualifies and obtain the RA details.
For more information about our return policy, please refer to our Policy and Agreement section.
1. I cannot log in with the email/password I created? How do I log in?
You can request your password to be sent by clicking on the Forgot Password link. If this still does not work, please call in during normal business hours and we will help reset your password over the telephone.
2. How can I get the parts I need under my warranty free of charge?
To obtain parts under your ASUS manufacturer's warranty, your product must be sent in for service. ASUS eStore is an online store and do not provide parts free of charge based on your manufacturer's warranty.