|Your cart is currently empty|
- Featured (3)
- Bestsellers (10)
- Tablet (30)
- Eee PC (199)
- EeeBox PC (22)
- Essentio Desktop (56)
- All-in-One PC & EeeTop PC (29)
- Notebook (798)
- Motherboard (814)
- Multimedia & Graphics (34)
- Server Motherboard (30)
- Server Barebone (79)
- Peripherals (41)
- eStore Outlet (75)
NVIDIA 3D Vision Glasses
Notebook Recovery Software
Instructions for Purchasing Recovery Software
- You must provide your product serial number in the “Serial Number” box in the section above.Product serial numbers are 12-15 digits long and can usually be found on a sticker placed on the back of the unit.
- Recovery software is model specific and orders will only be accepted if they are based on the original specifications of your model.
- The recovery software must contain the Operating System that was originally purchased with your unit.How do I find my Operating System information?Click Start (Windows Icon) -> right-click Computer (My Computer) -> select Properties.
- or -
Check the COA sticker on the back of your unit (COA will not indicate 32-bit or 64-bit OS).
Note 1: All recovery software orders will go through a serial number verification process and any orders received that do not meet the above requirements will result in processing delays.
Note 2: Recovery software purchases are NON-REFUNDABLE and when placing your order you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set forth for all software purchases detailed in the FAQ section.
Disclaimer: Before using the recovery disc, ASUS recommends backing up all your personal data files to a USB storage device or network drive and make note of any customized configuration settings (such as network settings).