|Your cart is currently empty|
- Featured (2)
- Bestsellers (10)
- Tablet (28)
- Eee PC (226)
- EeeBox PC (22)
- All-in-One PC & EeeTop PC (23)
- Essentio Desktop (47)
- Notebook (748)
- Motherboard (807)
- Multimedia & Graphics (33)
- Server Motherboard (27)
- Server Barebone (75)
- Projector (1)
- Peripherals (41)
- eStore Outlet (70)
Eee PC Recovery Software
Instructions for Purchasing Recovery Software
- At the final checkout screen, you must provide your product serial number in the “Order Comments” section.Product serial numbers are 12-15 digits long and can usually be found on a sticker placed on the back of the unit.
- Recovery software is model specific and orders will only be accepted if they are based on the original specifications of your model.
- The recovery software must contain the Operating System that was originally purchased with your unit.How do I find my Operating System information?Click Start (Windows Icon) -> right-click Computer (My Computer) -> select Properties.
- or -
Check the COA sticker on the back of your unit (COA will not indicate 32-bit or 64-bit OS).
Note 1: All recovery software orders will go through a verification process and any orders received that do not meet the above requirements will result in processing delays. See Policy & Agreement for more information.
Note 2: Recovery software purchases are non-refundable and when placing your order you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set forth for all software purchases. See Policy & Agreement for more information.
This Eee PC Recovery Software will include ONE disc:
The recovery disc includes an image of the Operating System that was originally installed on your Eee PC. The recovery disc provides a comprehensive recovery solution that quickly restores the Operating System to its original working state (provided the system drive is in good-working condition).
Disclaimer: Before using the recovery disc, ASUS recommends backing up all your personal data files to a USB storage device or network drive and make note of any customized configuration settings (such as network settings).